This is a list of tools, plugins and websites I find useful for my job. If you believe you have better alternatives to my picks feel free to let me know!
- First my Resistor Color Coder which is obviously… mine!
- Did you know I made a nice Ohm’s Law Calculator? It is my first attempt at AngularJS, not too bad after all.
- Web Page Test provides you a performance and visual test of any publicly accessible web page from many different locations
- Prezi is wonderful free presentation tool
- Natural is a Gherkin syntax editor I wrote and it’s obviously the best one around 😉
Arduino IDE & Libraries
- The default Arduino IDE is a good start, but I found that Eclipse with the Arduino Plugin is much, much better
- Switchy is the best proxy manager I’ve ever seen
- Awesome Screenshot is perfect browser screenshoter
- PostMan is the tool for REST testing, no doubt
- RedMine is a project management web application providing wiki, forums and issue tracking among other stuff
- Spring Insight is a performance monitoring tool that can easily run within Tomcat