This is the set of tools available to the development team, all configured for authentication against the corporate LDAP:
- Artifactory is the maven repository mirror and corporate artifact repository;
- Subversion behind Apache Web Server serves as source code management;
- Apache Continuum behind the usual Apache Web Server runs continous integration build and testing using the projects Maven and Ant configurations;
- Redmine revealed itself as the perfect solution for project issue and time tracking with the addition of internal documentation;
- source code analysis, code test coverage and code quality in general is available through Sonar;
- performance issues are found through the HypericHQ monitoring system, whose reports are available to the system administrators too;
- Eclipse is the choosen IDE supported by this minimum plugins set.